A 10-minute workout routine for girls that targets the entire body:
- Warm-up: March in place for 30 seconds, then jog in place for 30 seconds.
- Squats: 2 sets of 12 reps – Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing slightly outwards. Bend your knees and lower your body down until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Return to the starting position and repeat.
- Lunges: 2 sets of 12 reps on each leg – Stand with your feet hip-width apart. Take a step forward with one foot and lower your body down until your back knee almost touches the ground. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg.
- Push-ups: 2 sets of 10 reps – Place your hands on the ground slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, and your toes on the ground. Lower your body down until your chest almost touches the ground, then push back up to the starting position.
- Plank: Hold for 30 seconds – Place your forearms on the ground and extend your legs behind you, with your body forming a straight line from your head to your heels. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Bicycle crunches: 2 sets of 10 reps – Lie on your back with your knees bent and your hands behind your head. Bring your left elbow to your right knee while straightening your left leg, then repeat on the other side.
- Mountain climbers: 2 sets of 20 reps – Start in a plank position, then bring one knee towards your chest, and then quickly switch to the other leg.
- Cool-down: Stretch your hamstrings, quads, and glutes for 30 seconds each.
>>Watch The Free Presentation<<
By following these tips, you can get a full-body workout in just 10 minutes a day. Say goodbye to excuses and hello to a healthier, more energized you!